Monday, February 23, 2009

How Paloma Got Her Groove Back









Ay mamacitia boriquita pecita juega pequetitia!!!!!! Vacation slide show! Now that I have captivated you dear readership (mom) in a precarious combination of horror and intrigue, I inflict a spring break scarp book upon your retinas. No wait please don't go, you're so lovely and I'll be far too lonely....

Here are some highlights:

1. Ponies! Ponies! Ponies! Everywhere! Ponies'll getcha groove back.

2. Puerto Rican men are such cads! My menagerie of gentleman callers (wow mixing Tennessee Williams metaphors), is characterized by small time drug pushers and Romanian club promoters, now extends to the adolescent castaway demographic. A car full of these Boy Scouts did a drive- by of me and Pecas screaming, "Hey motherfuckers!" I deduced that they were either my new besties as only my friends can speak to me that way, or that they imagined this phrase was synonymous with other "F" verbage. Puerto Rican boys are full of sugar.

3. A band was born, and we are called One Man's Trash. If you are a USF alumnus or a very bad man who lived in San Francisco between 2002 and 2006, you may be familiar with the screeching shrill of the artists formerly known as the Unfuckables. As is Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds/ Grinderman, so is The Unfuckables/ One Man's Trash. A satellite project. Hits include "Slow Boat to Nowhere" and "Soverit." My stage name is Small Game. You may henceforth refer to me as such.


Please don't molest me.









I have never been cooler than at right.




See the world through Pecas' evil eyes at www.zoebanks.blogspot.com

No comments: